Tutu Cute birthday party favors by Kate Aspen. New tutu party favors for the little ballerina in your life. Elegant Gift Gallery has the latest tutu theme birthday party favors that hit the market.
Personalized 9 oz. Stemless Wine Glass – Tutu Cute
Personalized 9 Oz. stemless wine glass – Tutu Cute is a wonderful tutu party favor to give out at your tutu theme birthday party.
Tutu Cute Tulle Photo Frame
Tutu cute tulle photo frame came be used as decoration for your tutu theme birthday party or a lovely tutu party favor.
Tutu Cute Frosted Glass Votive (Set Of 4)
Tutu cute frosted glass votive will make a wonderful birthday party favor. This tutu theme party favor will bring out the ballerina in everyone.
Personalized Water Bottle Labels – Tutu Cute
Looking to give that personalized touch at your tutu birthday party. Give your guests a water bottle with these personalized water bottle labels – Tutu Cute.
Tutu Cute Place card Holders
Have your guests find there seats at your tutu theme birthday party with our lovely tutu cute place card holders.
Personalized Glass Coaster – Tutu Cute
Personalized glass coaster – Tutu Cute is a special tutu cute birthday party favor that will look great in any home.
Personalized 9 oz. Stemless Champagne Glass – Tutu Cute
Celebrate your tutu cute birthday with our personalized 9 Oz. stemless champagne glass – Tutu Cute.
Personalized Mini Mason Jar – Tutu Cute
Personalized Milk Jar – Tutu Cute
Little Prince birthday party favors by Kate Aspen. New Prince party favors and designs for your little prince on his special day.
Little Prince Tealight Holder
Little Prince tealight holder for your prince themed birthday party.
Little Prince Photo Frame
Give your guests a little prince photo frame as a birthday party favor for your prince themed birthday.
Little Prince Kraft Favor Box
Fill your little Prince kraft favor box with goodies, fit for a Prince.
Personalized Gold Round Candy Tin – Little Prince
Personalized gold round candy tin – Little Prince design will be a great hit at your Prince themed birthday party.
Little Prince Crown Place Card Holders
Every Prince themed birthday party needs a little prince place card holder.
Little Prince Soap
Looking for a unique Prince birthday party favor? This little Prince soap favor is suited for a Prince.
Personalized 9 Oz. Stemless Wine Glass – Little Prince
Personalized 9 Oz. stemless wine glass – Little Prince is our best selling Prince party favor for all ages.
Personalized Glass Coaster – Little Prince
Little Princess birthday party favors by Kate Aspen. Check out the coolest new look for princess party favors and ideas.
Little Princess Photo Frame
Show off your Princess at your princess themed birthday party with these little princess photo frames.
Little Princess Kraft Favor Box
Fill these little Princess kraft favor boxes with goodies that would make any little Princess happy.
Personalized Party Straw Flags – Little Princess
Personalized party straw flags – Little Princess. These go great with mason jars or milk bottle favors.
Little Princess Crown Place Card Holders
Every Princess themed birthday party needs a little prince place card holder.
Personalized Mini Glass Favor Jars – Little Princess
Personalized Gold Round Candy Tin – Little Princess
Personalized gold round candy tin – Little Princess design will be a great hit at your Princess themed birthday party.
Personalized Milk Jar – Little Princess
Personalized 9 Oz. Stemless Wine Glass – Little Princess
Personalized 9 Oz. stemless wine glass – Little Princess is our top selling Princess party favor.
Personalized Glass Coaster – Little Princess
Elegant Gift Gallery is pleased to announce our new line of Metallic Foil Birthday Party Favors & Decor!
In addition to our popular items like mason jars, candy wrapper covers, and lip balm tubes, we also have new glitter items that will bring sparkle to any birthday!
Glitter Crown Clips
A princess party must have! Use these Glitter Crown Clips for the birthday girl or pass them out to all the princesses in attendance.
Glitter 1st Birthday Party Hats
These adorable Glitter Hats are great for photos for birthday invites or thank yous or to don while taking that first bite of birthday cake.
Glitter Flag Labels
Add a little sparkle to your party decor by adding these Glitter Flag Labels to straws, cupcakes, or cake toppers!
Glitter Spoons & Forks
Our Glitter Spoons & Forks will add just the glitz & glam a dessert bar needs!
Hello Elegant Gift Gallery Followers!
Did you know in addition to our newly introduced Colored Paper Silk Wedding Fans, we also have brand new wedding fan colors? We feel our customers will love the idea of floating down the aisle accompanied by a cool refreshing breeze. Ideal for a spring or summer event when everyone knows temperatures can go from sunny and mild to blazing and humid in the blink of an eye or to add to an Asian themed event. We have 9 bright new colors that pop, along with our already popular Blue, Pink, and white. Silk wedding fans can make stunning place card holders as well, simply add a place card made of thin paper and weave it through the bamboo stems or open up the fan and place the name card on top.
Photos by Event Blossom
Silk Wedding Fans: New Colors
Photos by Event Blossom
Fans can make stunning place card holders as well, simply add a place card made of thin paper and weave it through the bamboo stems or open up the fan and place the name card on top.
Photo by Event Blossom
As the groom, you may not have as many responsibilities as the bride, but that doesn’t mean you’re off the hook. A must on your wedding to-do list is to get groomsmen gifts for all the guys in your wedding party. The big question is–what should you get? If your wedding party is full of beer-lovers, read on for some fun groomsmen gifts that fit this hobby. Click on the pictures to find where to buy them.
Personalized Silver Plated Bottle Opener from Elegant Gift Gallery
When you love drinking out of a bottle, it’s always important to have a bottle opener handy. Why not get the groomsmen a personalized bottle opener?
Personalized Gunmetal Mug with Pewter Medallion from Elegant Gift Gallery
Pint glasses are fun, but nothing beats drinking beer out of a stein. Pick up a personalized beer mug for the old-fashioned beer-lover.
Personalized Koozie with Medallion from Elegant Gift Gallery
A cool way to keep your hands warm and your beer cold: a beer bottle koozie. Personalize it to up your game for the groomsmen gift.
Personalized MLB Mug with Medallion from Elegant Gift Gallery
Do your beer-loving groomsmen also love sports? If you’ve bonded over your favorite MLB sports team, then pair the two hobbies together with an MLB beer mug.
Personalized Beer Flight Set from Elegant Gift Gallery
There are beer drinkers, and then there are beer connoisseurs. If your groomsmen have discerning tastes in beers, get them a beer flight set. This way, they can taste all of their favorite local and craft beers.
What will you get your beer-loving groomsmen?
One of the many decisions you make when planning a wedding is what color scheme you’ll go with. There are so many wedding color palettes to choose from, the prospect of picking one out can be a bit overwhelming. If you want to choose an artistic palette but don’t know where to start, we have you covered! Using this cool tool will make finding fun wedding color palettes easy.
Go to DeGraeve.com and use their Color Palette Generator. Rather than picking from a premade palette, you can come up with your own based on a photograph. Use any picture you find on the Internet to come up with a cool palette.
For instance, if you love the colors of a certain painting, you can find a link to it on the Internet and plug it into the palette generator. Here, I used Van Gogh’s Starry Night for inspiration. The generator automatically came up with two color palettes to match the painting.
It doesn’t have to be a painting, though. If you want your wedding to be reminiscent of a sunset, find a sunset picture online and use that.
You can even use pictures from other people’s weddings as your inspiration.
As you’re planning your wedding, collect any pictures that you love and that inspire you. Plug them into the generator to come up with your favorite wedding color palette.
Once you’ve picked out your favorite color palette, you can now use this when planning your wedding. Pick colors from the palette for wedding reception table centerpieces, groomsmen boutonnieres, cake accent colors and more.
What picture will you choose for your inspiration?
When you’re picking out the main color theme for your wedding, you’ll want to consider everywhere you could use that color. For instance, if you’re having a pink wedding, you’ll probably want a pink wedding cake to go with it.
There are many ways to rock a pink wedding cake at the event. While you could have an entirely pink cake, you could also do something a bit more subtle. Read on for five inspiring cakes you could have at your pink wedding.
Image via Elizabeth Anne Designs
Love pink? Why not go all out! This cake is covered in pale pink fondant. A few silver accents help class up the design.
Image via Burnetts Boards
If a fully pink cake seems like a bit much, add in another color. Here, the cake is half pink and half off-white.
Image via Pinterest
Sometimes you want a more traditional wedding cake. In this cake, pink is included just as an accent color.
Image via Sugar Couture
What if you have more than one color for your wedding? For instance, this wedding cake is great for a gray and pink color palette with a dash of gold.
Image via All Things Soft and Beautiful
This traditional white wedding cake holds a secret. When you cut the cake, you’ll find layers of pink. This is great for those who want a very understated pink theme to their wedding.
What pink cake suits your wedding the best?
There are so many aspects to wedding etiquette, it’s hard to keep track. One debate we’ve seen a lot lately is all about the wedding registry. As a guest, do you have to follow the wedding registry, or can you get the couple something they didn’t ask for?
Image via momboleum
Before you make your decision, read our reasoning for following the registry or going your own way.
Why You Should Follow the Wedding Registry
- They have very specific needs. Usually, wedding registries are full of things the couple really need. They’re not asking for that toaster or blender just for fun. If no one follows the registry, they’ll have to buy all of those things themselves.
- You run the risk of duplication. One of the best things about a wedding registry is that it helps avoid gift duplication. When you don’t follow it, the bride and groom might just end up with five of the exact same teapot.
- The couple has spent a lot on this event. A big anti-registry excuse we hear a lot is how expensive these gifts can be and how asking for gifts can seem like bad form. One thing you have to keep in mind is the cost of the wedding. Paying for and planning a wedding is not cheap or easy. Gifts are a way to thank the couple for all the food and fun you get to experience as a guest.
When It’s Okay to Ignore the Registry
- The bride and groom don’t have one! Some couples just aren’t into having a wedding registry. In that case, you don’t need to worry about it! Just know that just because they don’t have a registry doesn’t mean they don’t want gifts. Only come empty-handed if the invite explicitly says “No Gifts.”
- The registry is just a suggestion. Sometimes, the couple will say that their registry is just a suggestion. These are usually couples that like a bit of a surprise. The registry helps those who don’t want to put much thought into the gift while creative gift-givers can still get them something special.
- It’s a non-traditional wedding for a unique couple. Are they having the wedding while on a camping trip? Or perhaps it’s a small courthouse wedding and a small dinner instead of a reception? We all know an unconventional couple. These people will love a gift that isn’t from the registry.
If all else fails, you can always ask if they’re alright with a gift not from the registry. It doesn’t hurt to ask!
Will you be following the registry the next time you go to a wedding?
These days, it’s common for families to already have young members before the wedding commences–whether because of a blended family or a late-in-the-relationship wedding ceremony.
Image via fraew
But what do you do if you want to incorporate your baby into your wedding? After all, it’s essential to have all important members of the family involved. Read on to learn how!
- Consider the age and abilities of your baby during the wedding. How old will she be once you say “I Do?” Will she be old enough to walk unaided? If not, consider having another family member walk her down the aisle or an older sibling pull her in a wagon.
- Consider his temperament. If your baby is naturally passive and quiet, he will probably have an easier time than a finicky baby. Take his personality into consideration before you make your decision.
- Appoint a responsible family member or friend as a baby-minder. You’ll be busy with the wedding. When your baby gets tired and needs a nap, have a friend take her away to a quiet area in the church or reception hall.
- Plan pictures during the best part of the day. You know by now when your baby is most cranky. If he can’t sit still in the early afternoon, skip that time for posed photographs.
- Have a Plan B. While you may have the best of intentions when incorporating your baby in your wedding, things don’t always go as planned. If your baby is resistant to being pulled in a wagon or doesn’t want to toddle down the aisle with a handful of rose petals, fall back to your plan B. In this case, make your baby’s role either easy to replace or simple to remove.
Have you had your baby in your wedding before and have any extra tips? Let us know in the comments!